Welcome, and thank you for choosing Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry (NSUOCO) for your Online Continuing Medical Education (CME) needs. The Oklahoma State Board of Optometry allows Oklahoma Optometrists to have 6 hours of online CME. Our mission is to provide the most convenient and educational courses right at your fingertips.
Online CE Instructions
- Select and register for a course from the available online CE
- You will receive an email confirmation upon registration
- A separate email will be sent to your email address provided which includes:
- A link to the PDF examination
- Upon completion of your exam, email your exam to email@example.com or fax it to
- A certificate will be administered to you via email after your exam is received
We have a variety of COPE approved courses for you to choose from. You will have 6 months to complete any course on our list. After completion and passing of the exam (70% or above) associated with the online course, you will be administered a Certificate of Completion via email.
If you have an Oklahoma License, we will report the hours earned to the Oklahoma State Board, any other state you wish to have your hours reported to will need to be done on your own. You are also responsible to report your own online CME hours to ARBO.
Callie McAtee, Coordinator of Continuing Medical Education
1001 N Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464